Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackfeathers and Six Samurai

Go down 
+5
denjinenmac
Arc
Deingel
LordVlad
GM Yuma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

Spam : 238

Blackfeathers and Six Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 pm

ok this will be an awesome discussion about the metadecks nga nakaabot sa finals.

-gateway, smoke signal and shien - nka abot jpon sa finals bisan nawad.an na ug foundation ang six samurai. why do you think that happen?

-black whirlwind, kalut, gale - not so big ang impact as for the current meta ang BF karon, labaw na nga uso ang chaos, tier 1 deck is tier 1.
Back to top Go down
http://ydscdo.forumq.net
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:43 am

Hala bitaw no.. Six Sams and Blackwings were really hit in the banlist pero manage to be in the finals. Napildi pa nila ang lLightsworns, Gravekkepers and agents. Considering thta these decks have BLS...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 am

LOL, ga BLS pud biya ko, but BF is really one of those decks that don't really on one card like Six Sams.

Tan-awa ang videos, wala ka Shi-En si Carl, so nag lisod siya. Ang BFs wala man boss card, so kaya kaya pa nila.
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 am

Deingel wrote:
LOL, ga BLS pud biya ko, but BF is really one of those decks that don't really on one card like Six Sams.

Tan-awa ang videos, wala ka Shi-En si Carl, so nag lisod siya. Ang BFs wala man boss card, so kaya kaya pa nila.

0 or 1 shi-en on field = pungkol nga six sam
Back to top Go down
Arc
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Arc

Spam : 108

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

pangit na nga deck ang Six sams this meta xD lolz, dli na niya kaya ng iyang old speed. Black wings is still faster

Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Disagree, Paspas man gyapon ang Six Sam, depende lang sa build...
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

Spam : 132

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 am

Blackwings (as I have seen from Anjo's play) are still kicking it. Thanks to cards like Zephyros and Icarus attack that makes the deck pretty scary. And with LIGHT MONSTERS like Effect Veiler or Thunder King in the mix, it CAN turn into a Chaos deck. Just add some LIGHT monsters and BLS.

As for six sams, WOW! They are not dead but they have just been slowed down, right? Wrong. Six Sams can spam EARTH monsters like Elder, Kagemusha and Kizan to summon Naturia synchro monsters (most preferably Beast and Barkion). And also(from what I've seen so far), they too can be turned into a Chaos deck as well just by simply adding Zanji and Irou (as well as other LIGHT and DARK monsters that go well with Six Sams) and BLS/Chaos Sorcerer.

Yep. It's a Chaos (BLS) format alright.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 am

Personally Six Sams is the better deck.

Black Whirlwind is not equal to Gateway/Shien's Smoke Signal/Reinforcement of the Army.
Bora is not as broken as Kizan/Grandmaster
and really, Cards for Black Feathers isn't on the same league as Six Samurai United
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 am

^true there

kung d lang duel terminal si beast ug barkion. d na loner si shien, and mas advantageous ang six sams this format na daun
Back to top Go down
Arc
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:34 pm

there is something that six sams doesnt have, and that is the ability to pop 2 cards on the field and the ability to halve the attack of monsters namely, Icarus Attack and Gale. Those cards give massive advantage either by stopping Six Sams from synchro summoning or by halving the attack of the synchro monster then destroying it
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Arc wrote:
there is something that six sams doesnt have, and that is the ability to pop 2 cards on the field and the ability to halve the attack of monsters namely, Icarus Attack and Gale. Those cards give massive advantage either by stopping Six Sams from synchro summoning or by halving the attack of the synchro monster then destroying it

si hand / mizuho
six schools and tss enishi
yoriko

naa ray drawback
Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Mizuho, Hand and Enishi (TSS and old) say hi XD
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:07 am

Not to mention Enishi, Shien's Chancellor is Chaos Sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
kurodu rokumu
Casual Duelist
Casual Duelist
kurodu rokumu

Spam : 13

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 am

personally, mas tsada ang support cards sa six sams.. ug mas fast.. problem is pag ma wipe out ang field, lisod na mag top decking... where as ang BW, mag top decking.. taas ug advantage.. all they need is a blizzard, or a grave recyler to get blizzard..
Back to top Go down
minatokai
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
minatokai

Spam : 61

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 am

well i think na both have their own advantages and disadvantages... dipende ra na kung unxa imu abusohun na combo... ang disadvantage ba or ang advantage XDD bounce

sams are still good, same with BF. there are times man gud na sams can be at an advantage because of their drawing power. sooo... for me, fair ra cla >.< (noob critique is noob)
Back to top Go down
Arc
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 am

GM Yuma wrote:

si hand / mizuho
six schools and tss enishi
yoriko

naa ray drawback

the problem is those cards are not chainable unlike Icarus Attack.

Icarus can be chained to attacks, Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole (SO MANY CARDS!)

Even Hand and Mizuho can be chained by Icarus Attack.

Hand and Mizuho only pops 1 for 1, and they can be easily countered by Eff Veiler, Orange Light, Skill Drain, Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole (Still many cards.)

Icarus Attack= Spell Speed 2
Hand/Mizuho= Spell Speed 1

Icarus Attack<Hand/Mizuho
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 pm

I believe it is more or less about how many cards that you want to destroy.I mean If you take a good look at the cards and their effects.

Icarus Attack:
Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster to select 2 cards on the field. Destroy them.

Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho:
If you control a face-up "Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute another "Six Samurai" monster to select and destroy 1 card on the field.

Hand of the Six Samurai:
If you control another "Six Samurai" monster, you can Tribute 1 "Six Samurai" monster to select 1 monster on the field, and destroy it.

Icarus and Mizuho/Hand both have the same cost but which do you think would be better? Swarm 3-5 Monsters (1-2 being synchro monsters) and destroy one monster/card for one of your monsters or swarm 2-3 monsters and destroy two cards for one monster.

Also, I argue that most Six samurai builds in the past format or two only intend to run Hand over Mizuho and that the effect of Hand can only destroy monsters whereas Mizuho can destroy CARDS. What would happen if you destroyed REDMD but Dragon Ravine's effect would still activate. Or destroyed Gravekeeper's Descendant but still fall over the ATK of Assailant/Recruiter? You want to be as flexible as possible when you are dueling and so I believe that people should be running Mizuho aside from having Hands.

In those cases when I run LSS - Mizuho, I wouldn't mind being run over by REDMD but I want to stop my opponent from using the effect of Dragon Ravine. I would destroy Necrovalley and just attack Descendant.
Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:57 pm

With XYZ monster in this game, just imagine 2 kizan for Roach pus 1 shi-en. Six sam is still scary..
Back to top Go down
SuperPanda
SuperPanda

Spam : 160

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:23 pm

HAND GRANDMASTER GATE COMBO FOREVER D:<
Back to top Go down
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:08 am

Ughh, in my opinion, coz i run Sams, i dont use hand/mizuho now coz of smoke signal's depletion. I'd rather use Musakanis to have an efficient counter control against cards that pop big ones...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
kurodu rokumu
Casual Duelist
Casual Duelist
kurodu rokumu

Spam : 13

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 am

Magatama Musakani is quite useful...
and now with the XYZ monsters, six sams and BW power up.. though wen it comes to OTK six sams have the advantage.. lvl4 six sam plus 3 kizans = 2 ninja XYZ(the one who can attack twice) assuming you have the searcher cards... and for BW shura plus 3 boras = 2 hope, though hard to pull off since Whirl is limited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackfeathers and Six Samurai   Blackfeathers and Six Samurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackfeathers and Six Samurai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Domino City-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com