Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

Spam : 132

Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) Empty
PostSubject: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Hello guys. Many of you have first known me as the TCG duelist or an overseas CDOYGO duelist (OCD). Yes, I am and maybe I will still be some other time. However, you may have known me for using a deck full of searches, dumps and ram-over-your-card kills. This is the deck that I was playing for a very long time ever since my comeback to the game in May 2010. However, there are decks in the TCG world right now that are dominating this format like Agents variant decks, Karakuri (check out that Genex Neutron!), Dark Worlds and even the Plant Synchro/Synchro-Maniac decks (TENGU FTW). Oh yes I forgot to mention CHAOS!!!!!!! (BLS-EOTB is back, *bleeps*)

Okay, I have been overreacting in the last paragraph and so time for to tell you my Machina Gadget deck. Please rate and comment. Suggestions are pretty much highly recommended.

MONSTERS:

3 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
1 Machina Force
2 Green gadget
2 Red gadget
2 Yellow gadget
2 Effect Veiler
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

SPELLS:

3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Creature Swap
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Limiter Removal

TRAPS:

2 Solemn Warning
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck:

1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Magical Android
1 Iron Chain Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter/Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

2 No. 39 Utopia
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Daigusto Emeral

Spoiler:

part 2 will be about my other build so stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Anyways, here's the explanation about my deck:

Since this deck doesn't run Ultimate Offering (well, DUH. Not and offering gadget deck obviously!) and I want to open with one gadget monster as much as possible, I run two gadgets because 1 is too small and 3 is just too much. I run only 1 Machina Force but I'd love to run two but he sometimes is a dead draw to me when I only have him on my hand. No Peacekeepers since not a lot of builds would run him but I will try to see if he's worth running or not. (he searches for gearframe of course) Effect Veilers are on my hand in case I want to synchro summon LVL 5, LVL 8 or even Trishula but she is mostly important for stopping effects, Grand Mole bounces Syncrhos and Xyzs and Gorz can stop OTKs and big attackers (Token + Veiler = LVL 8 FTLOLz)

For spell lineup, Creature Swap is there because Gadget monster are LOW ATK monsters while other monsters, like Hyperion, Grapha, Stardust or even BLS, can sometimes be a pain in the butt for the Machina Gadget duelist. So I use this card to steal THEIR monsters and use them for myself (BEST used if these monster are the only ones on their side of the field. For example, Red Gadget and Yellow Gadget on my side of the field while my opponent has Hyperion. I take Hyperion for Yellow Gadget!!! >Smile )

All other spells and traps are just staples.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 pm

The build looks ok already dude. The one thing I would suggest though, is to make either BTH or CED at 2 and drop the other one

that way it's way more consistent and you get what you really want
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 pm

hmmmmmm

Possibly side one of them while I main the other 2. I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 pm

The deck is good.

Why not make BTH or CED at 2. Or you could have both.

CED is strong against Synchro and XYZ
CED is bad against Hyperion, Kristiya, Judgement Dragon, DAD and Grapha

BTH is good against all monster the bad thing is sometimes its useless when draw late..

So here it is you can side 2 copies of BTH or CED, or vice versa, depending on what deck your opponent use.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
Arc
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Arc

Spam : 108

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:53 am

Same thing, BTH or CED should be run at two. Instead of Machina Force, you can use Machina Cannoneer
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am

Arc wrote:
Same thing, BTH or CED should be run at two. Instead of Machina Force, you can use Machina Cannoneer

Why Machina Cannoneer? I have force for easily fortress revival. But if ever I summon Cannoneer, then it assumes that I would dump all my machine monster in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 am

What if you run both CED and BTH with 2 copies at the same time????
Would it cause chaos???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I've tried it. Yes it did.

and

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 pm

denjinenmac wrote:
I've tried it. Yes it did.

and

Spoiler:

Just as I thought, they always do complement each other...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm

2 bth and 2 ced.. Hell yeah one major headache for the opponent
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)   Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build) Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfecting Machina Gadgets (part 1: The regular build)
Page 1 of 1