Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.

Go down 
+3
SuperPanda
GM Yuma
denjinenmac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

Spam : 132

Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. Empty
PostSubject: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 am

Hello guys. You may know me as Nik at the turf. But for those you who seem interested in buying Player's choice card sleeves, deck boxes and other North American Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG accessories for the OCG player, let me know via FB message, reply to this post or tell me personally. Also, I can always call the local card shops that I go to back when I was still in California (because I have the magicjack, long-story) and ask them for any accessories that they have and how much they cost. Pretty soon, my mom may ship boxes to CDO for our stuff that we want or just simply brings them with her, so if you are willing to buy anything, let me know so that I can tell my mom ahead of time. And yes let me end this post with this:

"I may not be the best but I will try my best!" -Anonymous

P.S.

>C&J Collectibles of Newark, CA sells all kinds of COLOR sleeves for $5.49 (approx. 236 PHP) while Konami sleeves cost $3.99 (approx. 171 PHP)

>> If ever I go back to California and you request me to buy your accessories, Refer to this note Very Happy

santaTell Santa Claus what you want for Christmas because he is ready to leave the North Pole to deliever gifts. santa
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

Spam : 238

Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm

thanks nik, id be suggesting for card sleeves and duel mats, since they are the most needed accessory of a duelist. you might want to sell booster packs too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ydscdo.forumq.net
SuperPanda
SuperPanda

Spam : 160

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Gem beast cards ;-;
Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 am

Nik, black card sleeves ahhh , Thanks
Back to top Go down
domski2514
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
domski2514

Spam : 71

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

naay fish sleeves?
Back to top Go down
Damjel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Damjel

Spam : 95

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Playmats.. not only an accessory but protects your card sleeves against wet tables,smelly sumstace(liquid,food bits) stains and even from chemical substances that can damage the sleeves.. that would be a good business to sell mats for the group Very Happy

Mats with:(Regular YGO playmats)
24L x 16W inches
non-woven fabric top
Backed with a neoprene rubber non-slip backing.

"there are some mats that has the base like door mats" beware of scams hahaha!!

Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 pm

^ TOMO, Damjel!

C&J has playmats like this in solid colors and MTG

Bamm's collectibles sell the same things I mentioned in the last sentence, EXCEPT they have (had would be proper I suppose) DBZ Frieza mats!!!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention GOLD SERIES 4 MATS

That was the last time I checked :,(
Back to top Go down
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 am

Are there any PSY related card sleeves or any other accesories???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 am

FTK Necrogenocide wrote:
Are there any PSY related card sleeves or any other accesories???

So far, Konami has only released Majestic Star Dragon, Draco Equeste, Revise Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, 5D's logo and the Deluxe card sleeves.

For some of these that I've mentioned, I may be talking about OCG.

I'll keep you guys updated soon.
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

Spam : 238

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:05 am

^i want that blue eyes Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ydscdo.forumq.net
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:15 am

denjinenmac wrote:
So far, Konami has only released Majestic Star Dragon, Draco Equeste, Revise Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, 5D's logo and the Deluxe card sleeves.

For some of these that I've mentioned, I may be talking about OCG.

I'll keep you guys updated soon.

Thanks Nik...
Sad Sad Sad
No Psy, huhuhuhu...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
SuperPanda
SuperPanda

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm

nik, naay cardsleeves na custom print? :O
Back to top Go down
Damjel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Damjel

Spam : 95

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm i want slevees with the cdoygod printed banner on the back lol
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 am

^ pag sure diay ka oi!!!!! LOL

SUperPanda. . . . I am not sure if they sell custom printed card sleeves but they only sell the solid color ones from UltraPro and Japan.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 am

If they sell Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Sleeves there, can you cancel my order of Black Plain Sleeves for that?
Back to top Go down
denjinenmac
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
denjinenmac

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Hmmm . . . . I'll try to check if they do. If not, then you'll have to go with the Black sleeves na lng.
Back to top Go down
SuperPanda
SuperPanda

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:39 pm

aww. >.< cge2.. if wlay custom prints I wont buy nlng :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.   Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Requests from my mom since she is willing to buy card accessories from the USA.
Page 1 of 1