Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuo
kazuo

Spam : 43

Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR Empty
PostSubject: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Mana ang tourney namo at last!
1st place goes to Team Pink Fairies (T.G. & Agents) - Anton and Wendy
2nd place goes to Team Mighty Morphin Kamen Riders (Inzectors & Morphtronics) - Kazuo and Rem
3rd place goes to Team Europe (Gladiator Beast & XX-Sabers) - Leshem and Kyle.

Summary of Team MMKR's run through the tourney: MADUGO!!!!

We had to go against ALL the teams that lost and duelled nonstop from 2pm to 8pm. T^T

1st Match: T.G. and Agents (Anton and Wendy) (2:0) - We lost twice due to my selfish decisions focusing on myself rather than my partner. I used my traps for my own use and would not use it for my partner (reserved CotH for my Damsel in the graveyard). Maybe it was because I was confident about my partner's deck.

2nd Match: Gadgets and Karakuris (Emil and Chingkie) (1:2) - We won the first game with Rem's Boomboxen + UWS + Limiter Removal OTK. I learned to support and give way to my partner, letting Rem activate my set spells and traps as well as my effects. Locked them down by hitting them when they summoned gadgets and Ninishi. Solemns and Book of moon plus veilers are awesome!Very Happy

3rd Match: T.G. and Blackwings (I didn't catch their names since they were new) (0:2) - It was the first time they faced Inzectors so they were not prepared. I kept having a good hand, so I was able to control the field, protect Rem and let her do the hitting. They were a bit uncoordinated but they did a great job at defending! Newcomers at the turf and they said that they'll be back to duel again. Very Happy

4th Match: Naturia and Dark Worlds (Lowee and Mark) (1:2) - Again, thanks to Rem's OTK playing, we were able to go against them well. Soul Release played an important role in this match. My main focus was to stop Naturias and be able to destroy them to prevent Bambooshoot from appearing on the field. At the last game, opponent had 2 graphas, but we survived. Did the Inzector loop and had 1 Damsel in the graveyard and a gigaweevil in my hand - open fields!

-----
Intermission:

At this point, we were pretty much fatigued from all the dueling so we took a few minutes rest to stand up and stretch and go to the bathroom.
-----

5th Match: Gladiator Beasts and XX-Sabers (Leshem and Kyle) (0:2) - Opponent had a lot of misplays and bad decisions. This cost them a lot. Another factor was that they were not prepared to go against us since they thought DWs and Naturias would win. Rem's suicide runs were not at all suicidal, and they worked very well (Boomboxen with Limiter Removal brought their Lifepoints down, enough for me to tap to get through to them). Smile

-----
Intermission:

Quick pancit canton dinner before proceeding to the FINALS! Also had gameplan with Team Europe and bloodpact for revenge (since they lost to team Pink Fairies as well).XD
-----

6th Match: T.G and Agents (Anton and Wendy) (2:0) - Head aching and already really tired, my partner was not in the condition to duel and I saw her do plays which were reckless but scary (first turn 2 Power tool dragons with D & C/UWS and 1 celphone). My hand was bad, and although I think there were ways I could get around, I was not able to cope with the sudden gamechanger: opponent was able to synch Brionac and was able to win with Hyperion. Partner goes to Bathroom to vomit. Sad We lost completely after that.

Total score: 4 Wins, 2 Losses

All in all, a first to be able to get that far, but it was really fun (although very grueling). Hope we can have more tourneys soon!

Thanks for sponsoring, Mark and Enya, Very Happy

Last edited by kazuo on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Kaz can you name the duelist who joined the tourney and their corresponding deck? Please Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
kazuo
kazuo

Spam : 43

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm

LordVlad wrote:
Kaz can you name the duelist who joined the tourney and their corresponding deck? Please Thanks

Done joe Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Yuma
Admin
Admin
GM Yuma

Spam : 238

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

kapoi kaau to bai. hahaha, bad hand ko pirme, walay card des or morphing jar gagawas sa ako had. puro monsters. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ydscdo.forumq.net
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks Kaz, congratulations to you and rem.

Mark sorry kaayo kung wala ko naka agto para mag video gi ubo og sip-on man gyud ko.
Sorry gyud kaayo
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 am

W00t! Dili pa lageh patay ang TG Agents!! XD
Back to top Go down
Necronomical Genocide
D.A Regular
D.A Regular
Necronomical Genocide

Spam : 140

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Dugay kau c law2x nah...
XD
La na nuon ko kaapil...
XD
Ok lang, naa pa bitaw sunod...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necronloboreale
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR   Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR Empty

Back to top Go down

Feb 25 Tag Team Duel Tourney Report (summary) by MMKR
Page 1 of 1