Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the next Structure deck?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

Spam : 246

What is the next Structure deck? Empty
PostSubject: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 am

I'll start first, since ako man ang nagsugod I say Zombies ang sunod na Structure deck. I based it on the rumors and the Structure deck releasing cycle.

Why Zombies?

Many Zombie monster cards and support cards must be reprinted, plus majority of the strong Zombie cards are all promo cards (e.g. Mezuki, Burning Skulls, The Yokai Archetype and etc.)

If we analyze the cycle on SD release, before Zombie World, there was SD 14*(forget the name) and before Zombie Madness there was SD 1(dragons). Now if SD 22: Dragonic Legion is a combined version of SD 1 and SD 14, I could predict that Zombies will be next.

Rumors has it that it would center on A Burning Swarm Strategy Zombie deck(like the burning skulls).
Anyway its just only rumors, so take this as a grain of salt.

What's your predictions?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jlsalon
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 am

Spam time(Joke)

I believe that Konami will not released an SD that would revolve around Insects, Warriors, Dinosaurs or Spellcaster.

My reasons is because Insects now enjoy a strong format in the form of Inzecters, Dinosaurs have their own in the form of Evol archetype. Warriors have Ninjas and the upcoming Heroic archetype and Spellcasters have Magical Archetype in the upcoming Return of the Duelist

Back to top Go down
Deingel
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
Deingel

Spam : 73

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 am

Sea Serpent napud na Archetype or Beast Warrior!! XD
Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Sea Serpent Ok raman sila pero majority sa sa Sea Serpent gi release man sa booster pack as part of Ryoga Kashimiro's deck.

As for Beast Warrior no idea ko.
Back to top Go down
domski2514
D.A. Freshman
D.A. Freshman
domski2514

Spam : 71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm

sea serpent. . . . hmmmm... bsin naa pud koy ma puslan para sa exceed deck nq..
Back to top Go down
LordVlad
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LordVlad

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Daghan naman na monster ang gi release na based sa Sea Serpent Exceed deck naa sa generation force og Photon shock wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next Structure deck?   What is the next Structure deck? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the next Structure deck?
Page 1 of 1