Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Middleman Services - On requesting orders online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kazuo
kazuo

Spam : 43

Middleman Services - On requesting orders online Empty
PostSubject: Middleman Services - On requesting orders online   Middleman Services - On requesting orders online EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I write this note for those who usually request me to buy cards for them online.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the late arrival/loss/non-arrival of your packages if ever that occurs. I am only a middleman who will do your purchases for you. Once your items have arrived, you will be informed as soon as possible so you can collect it. I may ask for a small addition to the payment just in case any change of price occurs (and as a personal fee). Note that the PayPal exchange rate is different from bank exchange rates. I have every right to refuse or cancel a purchase if necessary. By using this service, you agree to the terms of services and to the disclaimer written in this note.

If you want to order something online:
1. Contact me with a link to the card you want to buy and I will send you an invoice on how much it will cost in PHP. Note the time the sale will end.
2. I will ask for your advance payment/deposit the payment to my bank account.
3. I will let you know when the item(s) has been purchased. If you will request for a receipt from the shop, i will send you the screenshots (I will have to blur out any personal info like my card number, address, etc.)
4. When the item(s) have arrived, you will be informed ASAP. Normally, I would open up the packages to identify which cards are contained so I can distribute them to the right owners.

Tips:
- To save up on shipping, try to select your items that come from the same seller or look for ones that have free shipping.
- If you know of any friends who want to order something online as well, bulk up your orders.
- If you don't want to take the risk of losing your product, opt for the more expensive shipping with tracking number and insurance.
- To see an estimate of the prices in php on ebay, change ebay.com/... to ebay.ph/...
- You can ask me to search for a specific product and I can send you the link, provided that I am not too busy with work.
- USPS First Class is notorious for losing mail (so they say, but I have not experienced that yet).
- Packages from Korea tend to arrive faster than packages from Japan and the US.

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long will it take for the item to get here?
That depends. Free shipping/standard shipping will take about a month. This does not have insurance as well, so there is a bit of a risk for item loss. The longest time for an item to arrive is 3 months.@_@

2. Can I ask for proof that the item has been bought?
Yes. I can send you the email sent to me, or a screenshot (with personal information hidden) so you can be sure that I ordered your product.

3. Can I order stuff other than YGO cards?
Yes, as long as you show me first the link. Follow the same steps as above and I will do my best to help you out.

PM me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jr.requiroso for your inquiries if you want me to reply quickly as I am almost always online.Smile Meetups are always done at the turf.Smile

If you have any other questoins, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

Middleman Services - On requesting orders online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists Society! Cagayan de Oro City :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Duel Market-
Jump to:  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com